Privacy and Cookie Statement
Liance Law Firm
Liance Law Firm (hereinafter Liance) acts as data controller under the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) and relevant GDPR implementation Acts and the provisions of other applicable laws, regulations and rules.
This statement explains what personal data we process from our clients and business relations and why.
Liance understands the importance of privacy and is committed to protecting personal data with the greatest possible care. Thereto, we have implemented appropriate measures which are periodically evaluated and updated.
How to contact Liance Law?
In case of questions or remarks about this statement, you may contact us as follows: Netherlands Liance Law B.V.
1021 KB Amsterdam
Liance Caribbean B.V.
The Triangle, Hoogstraat 18-22 Willemstad Curaçao firstname.lastname@example.org +5999 513 3678
You may also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Amendments of the privacy statement
This document is regularly reviewed and possibly adjusted. Please note that our website will always reflect the most recent version.
What data do we collect and how do we use your data?
Within the GDPR and other applicable rules, Liance processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- In order to provide our services
We process your personal data for the purpose of providing legal services to you and managing our relationship with you. Such processing is required for the administration of our business and the provision of our services, which is necessary for the performance of our contractual relationship or legitimate business interest, respectively. What we process concerns personal data of our clients as listed below as well as project data.
The following personal data may be processed for this purpose:
- Name, address, domicile;
- Contact information, phone number and e-mail address;
- Invoicing information: bank account.
- Contact form Via the contact form on our website you can ask us questions or send requests. If you submit a contact form on our website, or send us an e-mail, we ask for your personal data so that we can respond to your request or reply to your e-mail. Such processing of personal data is necessary for our legitimate business interest. The following personal data may be processed for this purpose:
- Name, e-mail address;
- Phone number;
- Name and address of the organization.
- Newsletters Liance sends out newsletters in order to inform you about its developments, updates or other possibly interesting information. We use an opt-in system. This means that every time we send you a newsletter you have the possibility to unsubscribe from the relevant mailing list. Such processing of personal data is based on your given consent / our legitimate business interests.
The following personal data will be processed:
- E-mail address;
- Name and address of the organization.
With whom do we share your personal data?
Processors & Third parties Liance may share your personal data with others in accordance with and for the realization of the processing purposes as described in this privacy statement. In a data processing agreement, we shall agree with those parties that they shall use your data carefully and they shall only receive the data that is relevant for their services. These parties use your data in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes. We can share your data for example with online storage services, administrator services and mailing service provider. Liance will only process your data within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and will only process your data outside of the EEA if the relevant country has an adequate level of protection in respect of your personal data in accordance with the GDPR.
For how long do we store your data?
Unless a specific retention period is mandated or permitted under applicable law, we will retain your personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes described in this privacy statement.
Rights regarding your personal data
Listed below are your personal data related rights. If you have questions or if you wish to exercise any such right, please refer to our contact details above.
- Richt to access;
- Right to rectification;
- Right to erasure; ‘right to be forgotten’;
- Right to restriction of processing;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to object;
- Right to withdraw consent.
Security regarding your personal data
The protection of your personal data is of great importance to us. That is why Liance applies maximum efforts in order to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. We have taken adequate technical and organizational measures in order to safeguard your personal data and prevent them from being accessed by unauthorized parties.
Links to other websites
You may find content on our website linking to other websites. We do not control the content on these other websites and are not responsible for the content or the protection of your privacy protection on these websites. We advise you to read the privacy policies of those websites.