Dagmara van der Hout (1978) began her career in 2005 as an attorney at law at a renowned law firm in the Netherlands.
Dagmara has more than 17 years of experience. She provides a full range of legal services on all aspects of employment law such as individual and collective dismissal and employment conditions.
On a daily basis she conduct negotiations with respect to the termination of employment contracts. Regularly, she conduct reorganisations (collective dismissals) and (employment) proceedings at UWV and Cantonal Court. Furthermore, Dagmara has extensive experience with drafting employment contracts, supervising reorganization with respect to employment aspects and is regularly involved in advising in (general) disputes and court proceedings.
- She provide a full range of legal services, which includes for example:
- Conduct negotiations regarding termination of employment
- Advise on general employment law and legal proceedings
- Involvement in collective dismissals (UWV proceedings)
- Advise (boards of) directors regards strategic and legal matters
- Conduct (instant) dismissal issues for the Cantonal Court
- Conduct legal proceedings UWV and Cantonal Court
- Advise on mergers; with regard to employment issues
- Drafting employment contracts and personal guidelines
- Involvement in harmonization and integration of employment conditions
- Draft reorganization documents
- Advice on and works councils issues
- Draft and review commercial contracts and conduct general legal proceedings
Dagmara is also heavily involved in all aspects that a legal counsel may typically encounter, particularly in the field of general contract law, including drafting, negotiating, and advising on commercial contracts, general terms and other documentation as well as litigation in that respect.
Her clients range from businesses within the industrial service and cultural sector, ranging from scale- and start ups, MKB to mid-size enterprises.
Dagmara is admitted as an attorney of law to the Bar of the Netherlands in 2005 and she joined Liance Law in Amsterdam as per December 1, 2020 as a partner.
Mr. D.F.L. van der Hout has been registered in the Netherlands Bar’s register of legal practice areas with a specialisation in employment law. Based on this registration, she is required to obtain ten (10) training credits each calendar year in this registered main area of legal practice, in accordance with the standards set by the Netherlands Bar.